So, we’re going to Europe tomorrow! Can’t leave home without:
- My brand new Deuter backpack (it has a pretty yellow flower!)
- A wardrobe of sheer, flowy things that will be perfect for my glamorous weeks in Italy
- My stuffed doggy from David (cuz I can’t take my real doggy)
- Poland by James A. Michner
- The Collected Works of Oscar Wilde by… Oscar Wilde
- The next Game of Thrones book (obvi)
- Instant coffee, creamer, and sweetener – because there will not always be a Starbucks, but there must always be drinkable coffee.
- As much instant soup and trail mix as I can stuff in the zipper pockets
And after a wonderful sendoff with good friends:
And even more good food:
AND a new haircut:
I’m ready to go!